“How we spend our days is, of course, how we spend our lives.” –Annie Dillard

Thursday, April 21, 2011

Silhouette Deal!

I finally did it- ordered a Silhouette machine! I've been wanting one for a while but the price had me holding off, until I saw this GREAT deal for A Bowl Full of Lemons readers!  The deal includes the Silhouette SD and rhinestone starter kit, with an original price of $349.99.  This week only, this bundle is available for only $229.00 using the code LEMONS at checkout!  I absolutely couldn't resist!


Looks a little intimidating to be honest, but I'm pretty confident that I'll have it all figured out in an afternoon. I'm so excited thinking about all the awesome things I can make!  Vinyl, heat transfers, temporary tattoos, card stock, glass etchings, fabric, printable magnets...I could go on.  I'm going to start compiling a list of fun projects that have been running through my mind that I can finally do now!


No comments:

Post a Comment